feel bored

Go down

feel bored

Post by kiman on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:15 am

i feel so bored... what's solution for this problem, friend?
avatar
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:12 am

I hope you are in good health. Smile
Only simple thoughts here. To be aware of the interdependent body existence with which you can walk and feel your feet on earth, to write, read, work, play music for everyone, make an artwork... or simple be.

Existence in nature, that is perfect. No worrying thoughts need to be added.
To be able to breath: get fresh air through the body, so that you can meditate and practice the transcient perfections. So much joy to can breath! Very Happy

Could you copy the Bodhicharyavatara, Kiman? To read slowly this precious script and reflect about is such a help for us.

On your way: offer a smile to people, even they give no one back.

Each day be aware of this precious human body. It is impermanent as all appearances.

Maybe you can meditate on Chenrezig. (look by Tibetan Buddhism) He sees from each corner of his eyes and his arms are ready to help others. We can do as Chenrezig.

Have a nice day young friend in Indonesia!

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 am

O yes, you can also walk. Just walk and as I wrote above feel your feet on earth by each step.
Years I couldn't walk and needed wheelchair. As soon as I could walk; so much joy I experienced!

A bit later, I decided to offer each step I make for others. For others who cannot walk and chronical sick ones, sad ones, every suffering one. I decided to offer each step for the happiness and joy of others. That is a lot of work to do, and boring can decrease.
Just an idea. Wink

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by kiman on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 am

@Muni
Ah... I see... You're right, I need to read Bodhicharyavatara. I usually meditate on Arya Tara.

I will go to the steps where the Dharma pointing at.

Thx a lot, Muni.

:namaste:
avatar
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Who is feeling bored ?

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by kiman on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 am

me... ha3...
avatar
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 am

caz namyaw wrote:Who is feeling bored ?

peace

xxx

:chair: => 🐝 => :namaste: => :buddha1:

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 am

kiman wrote:@Muni
Ah... I see... You're right, I need to read Bodhicharyavatara. I usually meditate on Arya Tara.

I will go to the steps where the Dharma pointing at.

Thx a lot, Muni.

:namaste:
Arya Tara? Wonderful! Fluffy _/\_

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by thecap on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 am

Become a Bodhisattva, they never feel bored. rendeer
avatar
thecap

Number of posts : 17
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile http://buddhawithin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 am

muni wrote:
caz namyaw wrote:Who is feeling bored ?

peace

xxx

:chair: => 🐝 => :namaste: => :buddha1:

Could you translate muni im no good with hyrogliphics Wink

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 am

kiman wrote:me... ha3...

Who is me ?

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by kiman on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm

caz namyaw wrote:
kiman wrote:me... ha3...

Who is me ?

peace

xxx
human... something wrong?
avatar
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 pm

kiman wrote:
caz namyaw wrote:
kiman wrote:me... ha3...

Who is me ?

peace

xxx
human... something wrong?

I/me a compalation of deluded illusion Wink

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by kiman on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Yes, you are right.
Then what should I do? I feel stupid these few days...
hahaha...

Thx for your attention.

:namaste:
avatar
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 pm

kiman wrote:Yes, you are right.
Then what should I do? I feel stupid these few days...
hahaha...

Thx for your attention.

:namaste:

Be empty.....just pay attention to your mind.

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 am

caz namyaw wrote:
muni wrote:
caz namyaw wrote:Who is feeling bored ?

peace

xxx

:chair: => 🐝 => :namaste: => :buddha1:

Could you translate muni im no good with hyrogliphics Wink

peace

xxx

Egyptians invented the smilies! :dancing:

:chair: : imagination of unchanging entity that characterizes one and that must be protected and pleased. If the desires are not followed by satisfaction, arises frustration and all kind of suffer for the one and for others.
🐝 : seeing that; the deep wish to get free and free others.
:namaste: : with faith, perseverance, renunciation and a nice sense of disenchantement (for samsaric being) taking the practice up with deep respect for the teaching.
This by easy going and tolerant and have pure perception and great devotion. By leaving distractions far away, examine the mind regarding altruistic action and meditate on the kindness of others.
:buddha1: : One who has eliminated the two veils of emotional obscurations and the cognetive obscuration, and who has developed the two wisdoms; the wisdom that know the ultimate nature of mind and phenomena and the wisdom that knows the multiplicity of these phenomena. _/\_

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 pm

You could always try bungee jumping.
avatar
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by Snowmelt on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm

kiman wrote:i feel so bored... what's solution for this problem, friend?

I think one Buddhist solution is to calm the mind, because to feel bored is to feel something, and you cannot feel something unless your mind is active, unless it is busy undertaking the activity of feeling something, in this case, boredom.

Snowmelt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 am

Yes. Smile Calm the mind.
Calm dwelling without striving to that calmness. If not, it conditions us.

A flower is for offers, gifts, appreciations and so on while the flower is just being to be.

Loving kindness toward others and simple be in breathing.

The seed of Bodhichitta. _/\_

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by caz namyaw on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 pm

muni wrote:
caz namyaw wrote:
muni wrote:
caz namyaw wrote:Who is feeling bored ?

peace

xxx

:chair: => 🐝 => :namaste: => :buddha1:

Could you translate muni im no good with hyrogliphics Wink

peace

xxx

Egyptians invented the smilies! :dancing:

:chair: : imagination of unchanging entity that characterizes one and that must be protected and pleased. If the desires are not followed by satisfaction, arises frustration and all kind of suffer for the one and for others.
🐝 : seeing that; the deep wish to get free and free others.
:namaste: : with faith, perseverance, renunciation and a nice sense of disenchantement (for samsaric being) taking the practice up with deep respect for the teaching.
This by easy going and tolerant and have pure perception and great devotion. By leaving distractions far away, examine the mind regarding altruistic action and meditate on the kindness of others.
:buddha1: : One who has eliminated the two veils of emotional obscurations and the cognetive obscuration, and who has developed the two wisdoms; the wisdom that know the ultimate nature of mind and phenomena and the wisdom that knows the multiplicity of these phenomena. _/\_

Wow you seem to get alot out of smileys ROFL

peace

xxx
avatar
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Location : G.B Staffs !
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 am

Yes. To tell our whole story with a handful of these little things. Anyway; what words should to be "add"? Wink

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by Kunga Lhadzom on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm

avatar
Kunga Lhadzom

Number of posts : 101
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by muni on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Dear Kunga! your answer in in your question. haha! Very Happy Amazing youtube! Thank you! _/\_

muni

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by Kunga Lhadzom on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 am

Yes........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
avatar
Kunga Lhadzom

Number of posts : 101
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feel bored

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum