The Buddhist Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/////////////////////////////

+2
LauraJ
Kunga Lhadzom
6 posters

Go down

///////////////////////////// Empty /////////////////////////////

Post by Kunga Lhadzom Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:53 pm

_/\_

Hello Sweethearts.....

since BC closed i've joined so many forms....i feel scatered...lol...i don't really have much to say ....i'm bored with it all...i hardly even read anymore...bored with all the stuff that use to fastinate me the most...i can hardly read a few sentences...it just bores me to tears...the most fastinating subjects !!!

Sometimes i just think about everything...this little planet with all the drama....and how it all ends in death/rebirth.......i think...what if nothing even existed...no universe..no sentient beings....no mind ?????????????

all the questions and all the answers to all the questions...they just seem to go around in a circle....lol.....

maybe it's winter...i just keep thinking of where i want to move....Hawaii...Samoa....someplace warm....so tired of winter......i'm already dreading next winter !!! lol

i hope everyone is well & relatively happy....
i don't know how often i will post...like i said....not much to say.....bored......

Love,

yogini
Kunga Lhadzom
Kunga Lhadzom

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

///////////////////////////// Empty Re: /////////////////////////////

Post by LauraJ Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:_/\_

Hello Sweethearts.....

since BC closed i've joined so many forms....i feel scatered...lol...i don't really have much to say ....i'm bored with it all...i hardly even read anymore...bored with all the stuff that use to fastinate me the most...i can hardly read a few sentences...it just bores me to tears...the most fastinating subjects !!!

Sometimes i just think about everything...this little planet with all the drama....and how it all ends in death/rebirth.......i think...what if nothing even existed...no universe..no sentient beings....no mind ?????????????

all the questions and all the answers to all the questions...they just seem to go around in a circle....lol.....

maybe it's winter...i just keep thinking of where i want to move....Hawaii...Samoa....someplace warm....so tired of winter......i'm already dreading next winter !!! lol

i don't know how often i will post...like i said....not much to say.....bored......

Love,

yogini

Dear Yogini,

It's so odd how often you write just how I'm feeling too. I read your posts and it's like looking at a reflection.

-Except the part about moving to a warm place; I'm already in California.-

Be well I love you
LauraJ

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://www.buddhistlounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunga Lhadzom Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Dearest Drolma,

Yes...funny that.....oh..you so lucky to be in California ....my son wants to move there...but it's so expensive...ha...it's expensive in Hawaii !!!! i get like this in the winter (daydream about living in warmer climates)...nothing is perfect in Samsara...maybe i'll move to Nirvara......
Kunga Lhadzom
Kunga Lhadzom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiman Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:03 am

lol...
Razz
kiman
kiman

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

There is 6 inches of snow outside my living room. Warmth is good. Although not good for skiing ...
Karma Dondrup Tashi
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraJ Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 am

It's expensive to live here. We pay for the sunshine sunny
LauraJ

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://www.buddhistlounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:27 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:_/\_

Hello Sweethearts.....

Love,

yogini

You can talk so funny about boring my dear! Winter is extra canddle time: everywhere lots of dancing flames, dancing till the butterflies are outside.

These feelings of boring winter are passing here as well. Then I turn toward: all happiness comes from wishing others are happy, all suffer from wishing I am happy.
It works so nicely!
The more I think: was winter only gone; the less I am aware of just existing now. So very happy now, warming my hands on a cup of coffee, to can write to you and all. sunny :namaste:
muni

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 am

///////////////////////////// U18258127 => ///////////////////////////// U10864408 => ///////////////////////////// U14039617=>

///////////////////////////// U18282147 To vast calm abiding. Nothing can disturb pureness. sunny With happiness.
muni

Back to top Go down

Post by caz namyaw Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Oh dont moan yogini !

LOL

peace

xxx
caz namyaw
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunga Lhadzom Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:38 pm

yes MuniMuni...i love to burn candles when it's cold & i am so fortunate to have a fireplace(gas)...i sit so much in front of the fireplace...you are right about wishing for others happiness and not my own...i complain too much..._/\_

Caz...you're lucky you can't hear me ! lol

when summer comes i complain about the heat, and can't wait for the cool air again...lol

i wonder what i would complain about if the weather was perfect ?
Goes to show the nature of Samsara...riddled with imperfections....
But then again...everything IS perfect ????????
Hard to comprehend.
Kunga Lhadzom
Kunga Lhadzom

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:20 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:yes MuniMuni...i love to burn candles when it's cold & i am so fortunate to have a fireplace(gas)...i sit so much in front of the fireplace...you are right about wishing for others happiness and not my own...i complain too much..._/\_

Caz...you're lucky you can't hear me ! lol

when summer comes i complain about the heat, and can't wait for the cool air again...lol

i wonder what i would complain about if the weather was perfect ?
Goes to show the nature of Samsara...riddled with imperfections....
But then again...everything IS perfect ????????
Hard to comprehend.

No no Kunga. You are just funny! 👍 Perfect!

With the brush of conceptualisation we color all in duality; products of circumstantial conditions. Like that we are more magicians then artists.

When there is no inherent magician but one existing in dependence with body-mind-concepts; is there no solid thought and no owner of the thought. Thoughts can freely "go and come", they are like wind in our hair.

We don't have to paint the dependent face in the mirror, it is already fixed.

Now I stop writing because the morning sun is shining on the flowers here by the window and I will water them. _/\_ sunny
muni

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm

In november here is a woodfire ordered. During the winter months was it nicely fresh-freezing shivering time.
Now blossoming springtime is arriving around the in sun bathing house and tomorrow rendeer the woodfire will come. _/\_
muni

Back to top Go down

Post by caz namyaw Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 am

I suppose the complaints come as you get older eh ? lol

Be happy your still breathing ! :deadplace:

peace

xxx
caz namyaw
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:36 am

caz namyaw wrote:I suppose the complaints come as you get older eh ? lol

Be happy your still breathing ! :deadplace:

peace

xxx

Is 17- 18 so old? Hm, had no idea. :beard: Don't worry, all is perfect beyond worry.
muni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum