The Buddhist Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burst Your Ego

4 posters

Go down

Burst Your Ego Empty Burst Your Ego

Post by Kunga Lhadzom Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

One thing that helpes me see things in perspective is to contemplate the Universe......you're here...living in the moment....and the inconcieveable infinity...the infinite...unfathomable multitude of gallexies....makes this planet earth seem like it's non-existent....like a microscopic cell....or molocule of air....are we just a vibration.....it is incredible to think about the infinite microcosim & macrocosim....is this an intelligence ??????
Kunga Lhadzom
Kunga Lhadzom

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Burst Your Ego Empty Re: Burst Your Ego

Post by christopher::: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 am

Yes, i think so.. I read this cool book called "Galaxies" by Timothy Ferris, a long time ago, it was a giant picture book just filled with photos of galaxies and stories about all the different types out there, spinning beautifully, like gorgeous cosmic flowers... Over 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the Universe, and each of them an element creator. They build atoms in their core which then seed the local region forming planets after they die. From the death of stars comes the building blocks of life, all the elements in our bodies, the atoms in the walls that surround you... Atoms that are actually simply organized energy spinning in place! What magic. The embodiment of darmakaya, perhaps? Anyway, that book really blew my mind....

Burst Your Ego Nsf_cox_galaxies
christopher:::
christopher:::

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by caz namyaw Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:One thing that helpes me see things in perspective is to contemplate the Universe......you're here...living in the moment....and the inconcieveable infinity...the infinite...unfathomable multitude of gallexies....makes this planet earth seem like it's non-existent....like a microscopic cell....or molocule of air....are we just a vibration.....it is incredible to think about the infinite microcosim & macrocosim....is this an intelligence ??????

Just another appearence to mind, we can chase illusions all we want they wont make us happier though.

peace

xxx
caz namyaw
caz namyaw

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunga Lhadzom Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Kunga Lhadzom
Kunga Lhadzom

Number of posts : 101