The Buddhist Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embryology.

4 posters

Go down

Embryology. Empty Embryology.

Post by muni Fri May 22, 2009 7:34 am

Last edited by muni on Fri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
muni

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Embryology. Empty Re: Embryology.

Post by muni Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

muni

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. 11Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. X

Click here to have access to the anatomical chart with the set of drawings.
Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. X
Embryology. X

Embryology. X

Pregnancy and process of obtaining the precious human body and its progressive development

Embryology. Relation-sexuelleThe 38 weeks from the fecundation to the birth of the child are clearly presented with the image of a prison.

Here is a succinct presentation of each week :

1st week : the energetic male and female substances are mixed up as if some ferment was poured into milk.

2nd week : the embryo gets longer.

3rd week : it takes the aspect of jelly.

4th week : the form becomes denser and oval. The sex can be identified.

5th week : the umbilical cord appears, thus linking the embryo to the body of the mother. It looks like a fish.

6th week : at the umbilicus, the “vital canal”, among others, appears.

7th week : blood supply to the eyes and to others organs is being created.

8th week : it is the turn of the head to take shape more precisely.

9th week : the whole torso appears.

10th week : the shoulders and the pelvis begin to jut out. The embryo’s shape looks like a tortoise.

11th week : the nine sense organs (mouth, eyes, ears, nose, etc.) are being created.

12th week : the five internal organs (heart, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys) are being constituted.

13th week : the six [contenants] (stomach, small intestine and colon, gall bladder, bladder, seminal vesicles) are created.

14th week : the marrow of the four limbs are made.

15th week : the arms and the legs take shape. The embryo takes the form of a pig.

16th week : the fingers and the toes are entirely created.

Embryology. 10eme-semaine17th week : the entire body is being innervated.

18th week : the muscle tissues are being reinforced.

19th week : the “very subtle wind ” (rLung) spreads throughout the body, then the tendons ; the small and the big ones take shape as well as the skeletal system.

20th week : the marrow and the bones are being made.

21st week : the skin tissue covers the foetus’ body.

22nd week : all the orifices of the sense organs become delicate and are subtly linked to the outside.

23rd week : the hair and the nails begin to grow.

Embryology. Accouchement

24th week : the internal organs and [contenants] already mentioned grow and the foetus slightly feels pain and well-being.

25th week : the rLung starts to move.

26th week : the spirit begins to order its thoughts and becomes more attentive.

From the 27th to the 30th week : the body is entirely created and its functions work.

From the 31st to the 35th week : the foetus becomes bigger and is growing according to the quality of the nutritive substances absorbed by the mother.

36th week : the womb is like a dark prison for the foetus who doesn’t feel well there and experiences five moral sufferings that drives him/her to want getting out of there.

37th week : under the influence of the sex, the erroneous feelings of attraction or loathing to the father and the mother crop up.

38th week : the rLung called “cause soutien” (Thog-pa’i rKyen Zhes-pa’i rLung) pushes the foetus out of the womb : it is the birth.

However, there are several factors that ensure the birth and determine its exact date. If you refer to Tibetan embryology as it was just explained, there is no doubt Tibetan medicine could be the ancestral therapeutic tradition that went through the best advancement and some of the comments in ancient times turned out to be very modern.
muni

Back to top Go down

Post by sherab zangpo Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Thank you very much muni-la for that.

sherab
sherab zangpo
sherab zangpo

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://trondu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sherab zangpo Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 am

I had a very detailed explanation of how the winds, elements and channels congeal together and how the elements/winds also destroy certain development stages of fetus growth, so a new phase of growth can begin. Unfortunately it was on my old hard drive that died. But I am certain I stored the information else where. When I find it, I will give a brief overview of that and a synopsis in this interesting topic.

sherab
sherab zangpo
sherab zangpo

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://trondu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraJ Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:07 am

sherab zangpo wrote:I had a very detailed explanation of how the winds, elements and channels congeal together and how the elements/winds also destroy certain development stages of fetus growth, so a new phase of growth can begin. Unfortunately it was on my old hard drive that died. But I am certain I stored the information else where. When I find it, I will give a brief overview of that and a synopsis in this interesting topic.

sherab

Wonderful Fluffy
LauraJ

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://www.buddhistlounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by muni Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am

muni